Friday, June 13, 2008

I GOT MY JOB BACK!

And now I can finally exhale...whew, it's been a long couple months.

HR called today and offered me my current position, which I happily accepted. I am so relieved to not have to worry about health care and all that garbage this summer. No waiting anxiously for the phone to ring. It's a great feeling.

And thank you to all of you who wished me well during the past couple of months. It was great to be able to sound off and have people listen and support me during this uncertain time. My husband may have gotten sick of my worrying, but you never did (or at least you were quiet about it.) :)

And now I can enjoy my summer!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

AWESOME! How relieving to know it's all taken care of. Hope your summer is way better!

Blue said...

Congratulations! I know that it must be a relief knowing that you have your job back! It is a success for you and for the children you inspire every day!

Alison and Scott said...

Congratulations! We're so happy to hear about the good news!