Saturday, January 12, 2008

Beyond Guilty Pleasure

Friday evenings I am pretty wiped out. Last night was no exception. I planned on going to a basketball game because several of my boy students are on the team at Valley High. However, by the time I was done working out, my gosh-darn pajamas looked too stinking good to pass up. So I decided to stay in and watch really bad television with my husband.

The really bad (but really satisfying) television I'm referring to is Moonlight on CBS. If you don't know about it, it's the show about a vampire private eye with the heart of gold. It's so dang campy, but so much fun. My husband and I make up dialog over the actors and physically act out the more ridiculous scenes. I highly recommend it to anyone who refuses to use any brain cells on a Friday evening after 8 pm.

Hey, I can always go to the basketball game next week.

No comments: