Sunday, April 6, 2008

Where did the weekend go?


All in all, we had a very nice weekend.

My school had a minimum day on Friday, so my husband and I took advantage of it and got our taxes done. Afterwards, we pick up Em and went out to Thai food. She LOVES Pad Thai, but she doesn't know quite how much she can fit in her mouth. Thank goodness we were the only ones in the restaurant because she did have a yucky, regurgitation episode. Ick.

Saturday my husband spent the morning cleaning up as I half-heartedly exercised. Em actually joined in with my Pilates. Very cute. Later, we headed to Concord to see my mom. We went to the park with my sister and her husband and played a little softball (rather badly). That night my mom made chili and we had a nice evening together.

Today we went to Coco's to celebrate my grandma's birthday. While the food was underwhelming, it was nice to see everyone. My mom gave me an early birthday present: running shoes. (I know that may not seem like a present to some people, but I really appreciate it.)

We headed home this afternoon. I got in another run. Em has a little cold, but it doesn't seem too bad.

On to Monday...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Is that your husband in the pic? He's kinda cute :)

Our weekend was extremely full too.

H-Beast said...

Thank you! I think so too. :)