Thursday, April 10, 2008

Being a bad girl

I live five minutes away from the school I teach at. I have the best schedule in the world: I teach three periods in the morning, I have fourth period off for lunch, fifth period is my prep, and then I teach two more periods.

Today I have decided to take advantage of all of this. I snuck out of work and went home. I'm such a bad girl.

Technically, I'm not breaking any rules, but I do feel sneaky. It's a great feeling.

Yesterday was a super long day. We had our Open House, so I was at work from 7:30 am to 8 pm. My kids did great today during class, but I'm still really pooped. I decided I needed a little break.

So I'm going to blog a bit, check my email, watch some trashy t.v., and then head back to work. It'll be five before I'm back home, and I need to run today, so it'll be after 8 until I can sit down and relax.

I'm going to take my time. I'm in no rush.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I won't tell. I bet you had a great time. Way to do what was good for you.