Monday, July 27, 2009

S.I.V. 5

6:00 am: Well, it happened. I had my annual panic dream about school. The kids won't listen. I'm in a room I don't recognize. I'm teaching something, but I'm not sure what. I wake up panting, sweating, and dreading going back to work.

9:00 am: After my back-to-school nightmares, I fell asleep again and woke up at 9. Miraculously, Em was still asleep, so I had to wake her up for breakfast. I experimented with using a cookie cutter to make teddy bear shaped scrambled eggs. After two tries, I got it.

12:00 pm: I took Em to the local pool for a couple hours. We had a great time. We waded in the kiddie area, had some ice cream, and unfortunately I got a little burned. Em's okay, but I'm a little toasted. She wasn't thrilled when we left, but three hours in the hot sun is enough for me. :)

4:00-5:30 pm: Scrap booking. Chugging along on my niece's scrap book.

6:00 pm: Worked out and then had a delicious dinner. Justin made a great pasta sauce and I enjoyed a glass (2) of wine.

8:00 pm: Put Em through her bed time paces, and am now catching up on In Plain Sight episodes. Justin is talking about watching a movie, but I think I may head to bed early today. I have a big day tomorrow. :)

Work Cheats: Read work email. Did not respond to anyone's stupidity. Yay me!

No comments: