Sunday, July 26, 2009

S.I.V. 4

9:00 am: woke up. Thankfully the idiot next door did not feel the need to blow leaves around today. My new sleeping habits are seriously starting to annoy my big cat, Ripley. She has needs after all.

10-12 pm: House underwent brief cleaning. My dad came over, and it was necessary to extend some TLC to the carpet, as Ripley expressed her irritation excessively this morning. Poor carpet. Such a hapless pawn in Ripley's revenge scenario.

1:00-3:30 pm: Spent the afternoon at the Children's Discovery Museum on Auburn. New discovery--Em is not into bones. Took her a bit to get passed the opening display. However, she loves turtles and frogs, so their little animal shelter is just her speed. I, however, did not enjoy the hissing cockroaches. And based on their hissing, they did not enjoy me either.

4:00 pm: Had a tasty lunch at the Tower Cafe in Sacramento. It's a little pricey, but my Thai salad was very scrum and Justin seemed to like his burger, even though it had grated jicama on it. Had a really nice time hanging out with my dad.

5:00 pm: Emerson made her Grandpa read pretty much every super girly book she has. Fancy Nancy, Little Mermaid, you name it, he read it. Such a champ. :)

7:00 pm: While Em watched the "Move it, Move it" movie, I scrap booked. Rough times.

8:39 pm: Slowly finishing up the bed time routine. I'll tuck Em in soon. Justin is getting dinner ready for tomorrow. (We relax SO differently.) I'm looking forward to a night of t.v., reading, and sleeping, glorious sleeping. Waking up alarm free is awesome!

Work Cheats: Checked email, was annoyed by a co-worker, replied to an email. Moving on.

No comments: