Thursday, November 8, 2007

I hate Thursdays

Today, a very sweet student of mine said to me, "Mrs. Moeckli, don't take this the wrong way, but today's lesson isn't very interesting." (She really did put it that way, which is AMAZING.) I replied to her, "I know, I'm sorry. Just think of me, I have to teach it FIVE times today." It's a really bad sign when you bore yourself as a teacher. But the kids were troopers and went through the lesson just fine.

But this is how I feel about most Thursdays. They are definitely my least favorite day of the week. It's not Friday yet, anything you've been putting off all week you generally have to do that day, and the day just drags on! I'm actually still at work, waiting for students to come by and get tutored. I'd really like to go pick up my daughter and get my evening started.

Today's also going slowly probably because I'm looking forward to this weekend so much. It is my niece's first birthday and we are traveling up north to my in-laws to celebrate it. Also, it's Veterans' Day so I get Monday off.

So I just read this post and it's pretty boring! Man alive it needs to be Friday!

No comments: