Saturday, February 27, 2010

Progress 3

This was my first five-day week in awhile. I wasn't thrilled about that, but I actually got some stuff done, which was good. Not everything I should have, of course.

Thesis: I did okay this week, but not great. In fact, I need to do some serious work this weekend. I tried to work on Sunday, but I felt wiped out, so mostly I just napped. Monday and Wednesday I did well. Thursday and Friday--not so much. Well, I'm planning on getting at least two hours done today and most of tomorrow afternoon. We'll see...

Work: I feel like all I did during my prep was grade and there is still a pile as big as Ripley on my desk. So sad. Also, I need to get my Advocacy lessons done; they're planned, just not printed out. Sigh. The one bright-ish spot is that I'm probably not getting laid off, but there is a distinct possibility that I could have to move schools. I am so fine with that. New=good.

Family: Thursday was our anniversary, but we didn't do much. We're celebrating it tonight. We did have dinner at BJ's, which started out well. The evening ended quickly, however, because Em FREAKED out over a necklace. Nice. My sister and brother in law are coming over later today to watch Em and Justin and I are staying tonight in Sac. He's planned everything, so it should be really nice.

Social Life: Text messaging your friends does not count as a social life.

Health/Exercise: Still didn't learn from the Thursday thing. Exercised Sunday, Tuesday, and Friday. Totally not as much as I wanted to, but I re-lost the two pounds I gained last week. March should be better...

See ya next week!

No comments: