Saturday, February 20, 2010

Progress 2

Another week has passed, and I am that much closer to my thesis deadline.

Thesis: Actually got a lot done over the weekend. Organized my research and wrote five pages, bringing my total to 20 pages for chapter two. Met with my professor, who said I'm doing a good job. Have done "nothing" else since.

Work: I am seriously considering taking my class room phone off the hook. The dang thing rings every period and there is always a difficult question to answer on the other line. I really don't know how I have become the answer to people's problems. But there I am. Ugh. Had an important meeting on Friday that could potentially lead to an admin job, so of course my weird skin thing popped up again. AWESOME.

Family: Heading to Concord today for my mom's birthday. Our anniversary is this week. Still no plans. The idea of booking a hotel room simply for napping seems intriguing.

Social Life: I did get to go out with a friend from work for dinner before our basketball duty last night. Does that count?

Health/Exercise: Started out strong on the exercise this week, but then peetered out. Don't think leaving exercise til Thursday is a wise idea. Gained two pounds. I blame the fon-don't from Valentine's. In fact, I blame my face for that too. It's a good scapegoat.

Alright, I need to get going. See ya next week.

No comments: