Saturday, February 13, 2010

Progress

Since I am now working on my master's thesis (SIGH), I think the blogging will have to be more short and sweet, to the point. (Again, SIGH).

So here's my progress this week:

Thesis: Since Sunday, worked almost 7 hours on it. Wrote a super rough draft of chapter 1 (haven't heard back from advisor...ugh.) Still researching for chapter 2 and have much more to do on that front. The research is actually the fun part.

Work: My student teacher got a sub job at my school. Awesome for her. A bummer for her slacker master teacher. Now I get my freshman back. Fantastic. I have a ton of crap to do at work (grading, Advocacy lessons, etc.) None of it is enjoyable. I am a big baby.

Family: Emerson and Justin are both in full recovery from their illness, and things at home are back to normal. Normal=crazy busy. February is a wacko month with Justin's b-day, his dad's b-day, my mom's b-day, and our anniversary. By the time we finish it, we are fatter and poor.

Social Life: Ha! Check with me in March.

Health/Exercise: I didn't do so awesome on the exercise front this week, but I did lose two pounds. And then I had a chocolate covered strawberry for breakfast. Whoops.

Thanks for listening. See you in a week.

No comments: