Friday, February 27, 2009

Signs I Should Have Stayed in Bed

Yesterday should not have happened. It was not a bad day, just a complete waste of oxygen.

Here are a few signs I should have paid attention to:

1. Woke up to find that my cat peed on my running clothes
2. My right eye was swollen shut
3. The computer I use at work had to be shut down and restarted three times to work properly
4. I had to schedule a doctor's appointment during school because it was the ONLY available time for the next three days
5. At the doctor's office, I discovered that I have gain all the weight back that I lost since August, further strengthening the lose-15-gain-15 cycle I have been in for almost three years

It was just rough all day. Again, no major disasters. I just would have been much happier staying in my pj's all day and watching t.v. I think that would have been a much better use of my time.

Luckily, today, so far, has gone smoothly. My running clothes are washed. My eye is on the mend, although I hate the waxy stuff I have to put in it. Technology behaved. And, lo and behold, the students seem to be learning. Always a good thing.

But I still hate my cat.

No comments: