Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Update on the Crazy

So here's some updates on things:

I got my period last Thursday. So I'm starting to get closer to being almost regular. I still don't think I'm ovulating, but I have no actual science to back it up. Anyhoo, my period kicked my ass but at least it came. Whew!

We began the second week of swim classes with no tears (from Em or Mommy). Actually, there were tears when Em had to get out of the pool. It's cute to see her have so much fun. She's not much of a listen-to-the-teacher kinda gal, so we have things to work on.

On the job front, I have scheduled two job interviews next week. Yes, this is the week of our Disneyland trip (OF COURSE), but I was able to get one on the phone. The other one (the one I think I have a chance of getting) I will fly up for the one on Thursday. It is all very exciting news. Now I have to practice. And practice...

2 comments:

bloggyteachy24 said...

At least she doesn't interview her swim instructor like I did at her aga.

Anonymous said...

At least she doesn't interview her swim instructor like I did at her age.