Saturday, July 10, 2010

Keeping Secrets

I have two really big secrets. It sucks.

One I can reveal next week, so stayed tuned. I have kept this one for over two weeks and I'm DYING.

The other is not really mine to tell. So I will wait.

Now, I am terrible at keeping secrets. I hate it. They eat me from the inside. So it's been an interesting experiment to see what a self-described-secret-destroyer does when she's the one with secrets.

My coping mechanism? Telling key people who I know can keep their mouths shut. They're not very happy with me, but then I am able to prevent myself from exploding.

And to be honest, the best part of secret having? The telling, of course. It's actually kind of fun to do a slow reveal. That way I can experience the joy over and over again. Very cool.

So, more to be revealed. Soon.

1 comment:

Alison said...

AGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!